Hello, guys, do you want to know How to Transfer Main Balance From IDEA to IDEA? If yes, then you are in the right place. Today in this article, I will show you the 100% working method to transfer the balance from one idea account to another prepaid account.
Idea is one of the biggest Telecom network service providers in India. It has a strong network all over India, with millions of users. This company serves its network across villages and remote areas with the strong network coverage.
Now, if you are a prepaid user of Idea and want to transfer the prepaid balance to another number, then you can easily transfer the balance using Idea balance transfer service.
This service is very much useful as this can help anyone who needs balance in tough situations. But the one thing you must keep in mind is you can not transfer your balance to other network service providers.
Idea To Idea Balance Transfer Service Charges?
Also, to use this service, you need to pay small service charges. These charges are very minimal in terms of service that has been provided to us as prepaid subscribers of the idea.
Other companies like Jio, Airtel, Vodafone also charge you some amount to use this balance transfer service.
[su_note note_color=”#F1F1F1″ text_color=”#040404″ radius=”0″]For Example: If you are using Jio, Airtel or any other network provider then this method will won’t work.[/su_note]
Idea Balance Transfer Number & USSD Codes
Now with this trick, you can easily transfer your account balance to another number. I am going to show you five methods to transfer the balance from idea to idea.
Method 1: Balance Transfer With USSD Code
In this method, we will have to enter a USSD Code, and within a second, you can transfer the balance to your friend’s prepaid number.
- Go to your phone DialPad.
- Enter this *191# USSD Code and Dial it.
- Now you will see this type of dialog box.
- Select the Talktime Transfer option.
- You will be asked to Enter the Number to whom you want to send the balance.
- Tap on Send Option.
- Now Enter the Amount that you want to send.
[su_note note_color=”#F1F1F1″ text_color=”#040404″ radius=”0″]Note: You can send a Minimum balance of Rs. 5 to Maximum Rs. 50[/su_note]
- And finally, tap on Send.
Terms and Conditions
- As a service charge idea will charge you 2 to 3 Rupees depending upon the amount of transaction.
- You can transfer the amount between Rs. 5 to 50 only.
- The idea has put a limit of 2 transactions per day.
- This service is only available for customers using Idea services for a minimum of 120 Days.
Method 2: Idea to Idea Balance Transfer
Due to some technical problems, the above method may don’t work. So, you can try this method, which is much easier than the above one.
- Go to your phone Dialpad.
- And type *151*Sender Mobile Number*Amount# and Dial it.
- Also. You can refer to this Example: *151*123456895*20#
- You will receive a message that you send the balance successfully.
Method 3: Balance Transfer Using My Idea App
- First, you need to Download My Idea App from the play store.
- Signup using your existing Idea number.
- Next Select Shop option and select Share everything option
- Now you have to add a Beneficiary.
- And finally, Share Talktime.
Method 4: Transfer Main Balance From Idea To Idea
- Open Message App.
- And create a new message.
- Select your Idea Sim card (If you are using a dual sim phone).
- Now send a message to 55567 with the message GIVE 94XXXXXXXX 28
- This 94XXXXXXXX part is the sender phone number to which you want to send the Talktime. And 28 is the amount.
- Finally, Send the message.
- That’s it. You have successfully sent the Talktime to another idea number.
Method 5: Transfer Main Balance From Idea To Idea
- Dial *191#
- You will get a popup with various options.
- Simply select Talktime Transfer.
- Now you have to enter the Idea Number to which you want to sent the Talktime.
- After that, you have to enter the Amount (The amount should not exceed more than Rs.50)
- That’s It.
So, in this article, I have covered everything related to Idea to Idea Balance Transfer. I have shown you five easy steps by which you can easily transfer the prepaid balance to any other idea number.
All the methods shown above are tested and 100% working. For more information, you can also visit www.ideacellular.com.
I hope this article helped you. If this article works for you, then make sure to leave a comment. Also, share your feedback in the comment section.
Your Feedback Is Important To Us 🙂