After the OnePlus 5T launched sometime ago, the rumors market has risen over the company’s next flagship smartphone OnePlus 6. According to a latest report, the company’s next flagship smartphone will be unique in the case of fingerprint scanners and this sensor will be given within the display itself.
According to the Gizmochina website, the launch of OnePlus 6 will be carried out in March 2018. It is also speculating that this phone is equipped with Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 845 processor.
At the same time, another report has said that the company can also use the Face Recognition Technology to unlock the OnePlus 6 display. Using this technique Apple has done its latest flagship smartphone in the iPhone X.
It is being said that like in the iPhone X, OnePlus 6 will also have a 3D camera module for unlocking the device, which will use Infrared Light to measure depth. In fact, these latest rumors should be taken lightly only because China’s company OnePlus normally launches its flagship smartphone in June.
However, this year, the company first launched its flagship smartphone OnePlus 5 in June. But after this, the company launched the upgraded version of the phone in the name of OnePlus 5T in October. Earlier last year, the company had introduced its upgraded OnePlus 3T in December.
The reason behind this was the fact that the company will not launch OnePlus 4 and after OnePlus 3 it will go directly to OnePlus 5. But launching OnePlus 3T, the company chose a path between the two.
ONEPLUS 5T SPECIFICATIONS
- OnePlus 5T phone with dual sim Android 7.1.1 runs on Nude based on Oxygen Skin.
- The smartphone is with 6.01 inch full HD (1080×1920 pixels) resolution optical amoled display.
- It has 18: 9 aspect ratios and 401 ppm pixel density.
- There is also the Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection with a 2.5D curved glass on the phone’s screen.
- In the processor case, this phone is similar to OnePlus 5T. In this also the Octctar Snapdragon 835 processor has been used. Its highest clock speed is 2.45 GHz.
- OnePlus 5T has 8GB of RAM and 128GB internal storage.
- OnePlus 5T Limited Edition phone is with a dual rear camera setup, with primary sensor equipped with 16 megapixels and secondary 20-megapixel Sony IMX376 sensor.
- The aperture of these two lenses is also f / 1.7. The camera also has the dual LED flash.
- This phone is also good in case of Selfie. For this, the 16 megapixel camera equipped with the IMX371 sensor with the camera f / 2.0 aperture.
- There is also a fingerprint sensor on the back of this phone.
- The OnePlus 5T battery is 3300mAh, which supports fast charging.