As you all know Google AdSense is the best advertising network and due to this its hard to get AdSense approval for your blog/website/website.
A Few Months Ago Google Adsense has changed the AdSense approval process, and made it easy for the new publishers. Here, is the new AdSense account approval process in detail:
- Your website must compatible with AdSense Policies
- Sign up for an AdSense account
- Login to your AdSense account
- Add the AdSense code
- Wait for 1-2 weeks for final review & approval
Now Once you have add the code on your blog/website, you will see that blank ads are showing on your blog. If you don’t know how to create ad units i will show you right now.
How to create Ad units in Google AdSense?
Just follow the steps shown below…
- Sign in to your AdSense account
- Now click on the top left corner, now you will see this type of options.
- Just Tap on My ads
- Go to Ad units, now this type of page will appear.
- At the top you will see +New ad unit just tap on that.
- Now you will be asked What type of ad would you like to create? Select the type of Ads that you want to display.
- After that Name your ad it can be anything >> Now click on Get code you will see this type of page.
- Just Copy That Code and tap on close. that’s all you have created your ad unit.
Sometimes, it may take up too 48 hours to review your application. Once your application is approved, it would start showing ads on your blog/website & you will start making revenue. Here is the new process for AdSense approval:
- Register for an AdSense account by going to AdSense. You must Provide all the correct ✔️ information about your Name, Address (✔️) , and Website URL.
- Login to AdSense account, creates AdSense codes. Place the codes in your blog/website sidebar or in header of you website.
- Ads will shows as blank because of you account approval process doesn’t finish yet. It may take up to 2-3 weeks for approval. Make sure you don’t remove the ads.
- After the final AdSense approval, you will get a confirmation email.
- Once your AdSense earning reaches $10, AdSense will mail you a PIN to your address.
- Now you have to Login to your AdSense account, and enter the security Pin once you receive it please don’t fill wrong pin because you get only 3 chance to fill.
- Congrats you have completed all the steps. Now Once your AdSense account reaches $100 of threshold, Google will send you or wire your earning. I recommend you to enable direct bank transfer for AdSense payments
Though this will certainly help in domain ownership verification and more over those who are signing up using someone else website, might find it tough to get into Adsense. Nonetheless, if your account is still rejected, it’s time to try out AdSense alternative. In next post i will share you the best AdSense alternatives.